• Large output dial mounting surface supported by dual thrust bearings.
• High torque capability.
• CNC induction hardened cam-profiles.
• Oil bath lubrication.
• Can be assembled with gear reducer and motor.
• Mounting holes on all surfaces.
• Low profile, small dimensional footprint.
• Pilot hole on bottom side of housing for easy location of x-y center.
• Washdown series with nickel plating.
• Output torque limiters available.
I = Pitch Diameter of Cam Followers = Model Size
Since its founding in 1953, CDS - Cam Driven Systems has been recognized as a leading designer and manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems for automated manufacturing machinery. CDS produces cam actuated mechanical drives and machinery offering [more]